Electronic Books Available Through ClinicalKey
Did you know that the library’s subscription to ClinicalKey provides access to over 975 online books?
- Benzel’s Spine Surgery, 5th edition (2022)
- Conn’s Current Therapy (2022)
- Ferri’s Clinical Advisor (2022)
- Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 26th edition (2020)
- Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization, 7th edition (2020)
- Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, 9th edition (2020)
- Miller’s Anesthesia, 9th edition (2020)
- Robbins & Cotran Atlas of Pathology, 4th edition (2021)
- Williams Textbook of Endocrinology, 14th edition (2020)
To access ClinicalKey, visit the Medical Library’s website at library.leehealth.org, and click on the blue and white box for “Databases”. ClinicalKey is listed under “Featured Databases” on the bottom left of the page. Once you’ve navigated to the ClinicalKey site, scroll down and click on the box for “Books”.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.