Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- Library materials are checked out for two weeks and can be renewed twice.
- Materials can be returned to any of our libraries: Lee Memorial Hospital, Cape Coral Hospital, Gulf Coast Medical Center, and Health Park Medical Center.
- Items must be returned directly to the library front desk or the library dropbox. If there is no staff member at the library, put your returned items on the desk or the chair. Please do not leave them out in the open.
Fines and Fees
- Fines for overdue items are $0.25/day, up to a $10.00 maximum per item. There is no grace period. Fines may be paid at the library’s front desk. We accept cash for payment of fines.
- Patrons will be charged the replacement cost for lost items; this cost will be deducted from the staff member’s payroll check.
- Damaged materials should be returned to the library immediately. You will be responsible for the replacement cost of damaged items.