Lee Health Medical Library
We provide current and authoritative medical, nursing, allied health, and healthcare management information to Lee Health employees, clinical staff, and the community, from our five locations and online platforms.
- General and complex reference questions
- Mediated literature searches
- Citation/bibliographic verification
- Use of Alexandria (our online catalog)
- Use of OVID, Pubmed, ClinicalKey, ProQuest, and other specialty databases
Training in bibliographic and database searching
- We maintain a core collection of materials in the fields of clinical medicine, nursing, allied health, and administration/management of health care, as well as a selection of patient/family health education materials.
- Resources are provided in a variety of formats, including books, electronic books and journals, CDs, video programs, and online databases.
Document delivery and Interlibrary Loans
Physicians and Lee Health employees are entitled to 5 interlibrary loans per month, free of charge if the requested articles are required for work-related purposes.
- Physicians on staff and employees of Lee Health may request up to 15 articles at a time. The library staff will photocopy articles available in our print collection or may process interlibrary loans for items not covered under our holdings.
- The Medical Libraries at Lee Health do not provide article delivery services to out-of-area patrons. Please contact your local library for these services.
Lending of library materials
Photocopies, printing, and fax