Gulf Coast Medical Library
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Phone: (239) 343-0708
HealthPark Medical Library
7:30 PM to 2:00 PM
Phone: (239) 343-6367
Lee Memorial Medical Library
Phone: (239) 343-2410
Cape Coral Medical Library
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Phone: (239) 424-2204
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides information on diseases, conditions, safety topics, and travelers' health.
- FamilyDoctor.org: Trusted medical advice from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- FDA for Consumers provides timely, reliable, health and safety information about food, drugs, medical devices, vaccines, pet food, pet medicine, and more.
- Mayo Clinic: Understandable information on diseases, conditions, medications and supplements, and support groups.
- MedlinePlus is a service of the National Library of Medicine (NLM), the world's largest medical library, which is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- National Cancer Institute offers credible and comprehensive information about cancer prevention and screening, diagnosis and treatment, research across the cancer spectrum, clinical trials, and news.
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) provides basic information on mental disorders, a range of related topics, and the latest mental health research.
- National Institute on Aging provides health information related to healthy aging and common health conditions in older adults.
- OrthoInfo provides information about symptoms, causes, and treatments for musculoskeletal problems. Developed by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): Provides information on mental health conditions/topics.
- Drugs@FDA: A searchable catalog of prescription, over-the-counter, and discontinued drugs, including drug approval history and drug labels.
- Mayo Clinic: Reliable information on herbs, supplements, and vitamins.
- MedlinePlus: Has extensive information on drugs, supplements, and herbs.