If you are on-site:
- Go to the Medical Library homepage at library.leehealth.org. Alternatively, go to VirtuaLee, then Departments, then Medical Library, then “Visit Website”.
- Toward the top right of the page, click on the blue box for “Databases”
- Click on the appropriate category to open the list of databases. There is also a list of our most popular databases on the bottom left of the page under “Featured Databases”.
If you are working remotely:
- Register for an OpenAthens account. Go to the library website (library.leehealth.org), and on the left side of the page, click on the link to “OpenAthens Registration”.
- Once you complete the registration, you’ll receive information from one of the library staff with more information about logging into resources remotely.
Alternatively, if you are working remotely and have Citrix installed on your computer, you can access library resources by going to VirtuaLee, then Departments, then Medical Library, then “Visit Website”.