The Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) Evidence-Based Practice Database provides systematic reviews that complement those found in the Cochrane Library. Published by the international not-for-profit research and development organization, it develops evidence in various formats for nursing, allied health, and medical professionals. It also supports information for patients.
- Evidence Summaries - literature reviews that summarize existing international literature on common healthcare interventions
- Evidence-Based Recommended Practices - databases of procedures that describe and/or recommend practice on various clinical topics
- Best Practice Information Sheets - series of information guideline sheets produced specifically for practicing health professionals
- Systematic Reviews - comprehensive systematic reviews of international research literature
- Consumer Information Sheets - standardized summaries for patients and other clients
- Systematic Review Protocols - developed by experts from more than 40 countries
- Technical Reports - documentation of all aspects of the development of Best Practice Information Sheets